Registration for the regular season is now open. There are a few steps to register this year.
- $0 Registration with the League (many of you have already completed this step) - All players from all clubs must register with the league and parents must complete the electronic waiver and parent code of conduct. Your player can not be added to the roster until this is complete - Link is HERE
- Prosper Hockey Team Registration Link is HERE
- Varsity Players $2,250
- JV Players are $1,950 - enter code at checkout: JV2019 to account for the difference
- Goalies enter code at checkout for 50% discount: Goalie2019
- Siblings receive 15% off their registration - they must be in the same registration
- IMPORTANT - When you register, in the parent/ guardian section - the emails you include here will be the one's the club communicates to throughout the season.
- Prosper has a no refund policy, should you have concerns you will see an insurance option provided by AIG at the checkout.
* Note that the reason the Varsity fee is higher is because Silver has a higher league fee and it includes costs for the State Tournament.
- 2019/2020 SafeSport Training: All players turning 17 or older in 2019 will be required to complete the on-line SafeSport Training. This is a USA Hockey requirement and players will not be able to play or practice or be rostered until this training is complete. Players should have their USAH registration number prior to taking the SafeSport Training. Below is the URL to the SafeSportTraining.
- Concussion Baseline Testing (online $0) - The League has partnered with, Baylor Scott & White, Institute for Rehabilitation. Baylor will continue to use ImPACT for baseline testing with a retest required every 2 years. If your player took the test in the fall of 2018 or you have a player with a current ImPACT test through their travel club, they will not need to retest this season and all of the records will shift to Baylor. TESTING IS MANDATORY FOR ALL PLAYERS per The League. The following link takes you to the League website, baseline testing page (look for the link at the bottom of the page). https://www.atthighschoolhockeyleague.com/concussion-info
Should you encounter issue, please email: email@example.com